These are the Terms and Conditions applicable to Rounderbum All Stars Club Rewards Program.
With Rounderbum All Stars Club, you’ll earn points on every purchase you make at rounderbum.com. You can also earn Points by following our social media channels or with the Refer-a-Friend program.
Rounderbum All Stars Club has four levels: Champion, Hero, Super Hero and Legend. Your level depends on how many points you’ve collected, and higher levels have perks like Free Shipping.
- Redeem your Points how you’d like. You can use your Points as rounderbum.com credit and purchase any product at the store.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Rounderbum All Stars Club Program is subject to change at discretion of the brand. Your points expire after one year of inactivity.
- Right to Reset/Expire Rewards. You are considered inactive if you have not earned or redeemed any points within a year from your last action. If you make a purchase within that year, your points would not expire.
These are the Terms and Conditions applicable to Rounderbum All Stars Club Referral Program.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at rounderbum.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete a Rounderbum order without any chargeback.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable at the points programs. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards. If you cancel your Rounderbum All Stars Club, your rewards are no longer valid.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Rounderbum All Stars Club Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Rounderbum’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is forbidden. Any distribution of your referral link that may constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Rounderbum’s All Stars Club Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Rounderbum reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Rounderbum All Star Club Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.